Meditation for Complete Beginners & Busy Minds
The no frills complete guide to train your restless mind and make meditation a regular thing.Enroll in Course
Comprehensive Online Course
Meditation and mindfulness are popular buzzwords... but let's face it, without the right understanding it seems pointless and frustrating.
"Meditation for Complete Beginners & Busy Minds" is an effective meditation courses for complete novices or a struggling meditators to set up a practice that is sustainable and enjoyable.
This online course is based on Hersha's Meditation for Beginners LIVE trainings in Hong Kong and were developed to reach more people who were unable to attend her courses.
What you will learn in the basic online course:
- Understand the point of meditation (why do it?)
- How it works exactly and the benefits you can receive
- How to work with (rather than against) the mind
- Different meditation and mindfulness techniques
- How to choose the right meditation technique for you
- How to create space and time to set up a practice
- Practicalities: how to sit, where to do it, what to do, etc.
- What to do when the mind is having a bad day
- Plus lots more...
This workshop is for you if:
- You're a beginner or intermediate meditator that struggles to meditate regularly
- You've been told to try meditation but don't know where to start
- You've tried it once or twice but gave up because it was impossible to shut the mind up
- Your schedule and your brain is full and while the idea of it sounds great, there's simply not enough time in the day
- You practice it irregularly but do not feel as if you are getting anywhere
- You've got a lot of stress and are ready to try ANYTHING to cope
- You've simply hit a wall with your practice and need to be inspired
"This course is not just for beginners. I've fallen out of practice and needed a push. I'm definitely back into it again"
- Grace Bolger, Yoga Teacher, Helfit Lifestyle Club
"This really helped me find the 'calm in the storm.' I was so stressed in my life, couldn't find 10 minutes to clear my mind. Learning how to give myself those 10 minutes has made me far more productive."
- Pippa Williamson, Corporate Professional
Hersha has studied Yoga under the guidance of Sri Swami Satchidananda and his system of Integral Yoga since she was a child. She now runs Hersha Yoga: School of Teacher Training which offers yoga teacher training at the 200-hr, 500-hr, children's and prenatal yoga levels. She also offers continuing education programmes, with a specialisation in therapeutic and inward-focused aspects of yoga as well. Hersha Yoga donates its profits to YAMA Foundation, a unique non-profit she co-founded (which brings yoga, arts and meditation to underserved and vulnerable communities in the poorest parts of Hong Kong).
She has taught in Hong Kong, New York, Spain, Gibraltar, Portugal, and India and has been featured publications including in South China Morning Post (SCMP), Asia Tatler, Global Health & Travel, Liv Magazine and Green Queen. Her meditation practice began in a monastery-style environment but she adapted the practice when she moved back to Hong Kong, started her business, birthed two beautiful children and founded YAMA Foundation. She knows the challenges with making a yoga and meditation practice consistent and mentors many yoga teachers who have on their own merit developed into authentic and successful people.